Post Featured Image

Підсилення голосів громад: Кропивницький навчався працювати з відео

Вже третій із чотирьох запланованих тренінгів у рамках проекту “Голоси громад” відбувся у Кропивницькому - для представників і представниць ОТГ Кіровоградської області, активістів і медійників. 

Журналісти місцевих ЗМІ, працівники прес-служб ОТГ, громадські активісти і блогери протягом дня знайомились із цифровими методами роботи із відео. Тренінг організовувала громадська організація "Прес-клуб реформ". Учасники та учасниці навчання вдосконалили навички відеозйомки та монтажу відеоряду, а також отримали купу практичних лайфхаків по роботі з різними програмами, гаджетами, гівгами, фреймами та платформами для стрімінгу та ще багатьма, на перший погляд незнайомими та не зовсім зрозумілим термінами.

- Завдяки проекту "Голоси громад", побувала на тренінгу "Цифрові засоби роботи з відео". Цікаво, корисно, пізнавально, весело, смачно, натхненно,.... Дякую організаторам і всім учасникам тренінгу за теплу атмосферу, нові знання, позитивні емоції!, - пише у відгуці Сніжана Гонтова.



Як підсумок, учасники чи не одностайно зауважили, що під час тренінгу, отримали багато сучасних практичних порад, переглянули власні підходи в роботі із відео та для покращення своєї роботи планують більш поглиблено ознайомитись з деякими практичними інструментами відеомонтажу.

Захід був проведений в межах проекту «Голоси Громад» завдяки щедрій підтримці американського народу у вигляді гранту від Посольства США в Україні. Метою проекту «Голоси Громад» є сприяння розвитку свободи преси в об'єднаних територіальних громадах, особливо у сільській місцевості, а також підвищення активності місцевих спільнот в ході процесів децентралізації та удосконалення навичок місцевих журналістів, блогерів і медіа-активістів.

Детальна інформація про проект - : http://kirovohradpressclub.org/hromadasvoices

Погляди, викладені в публікації, не обов'язково збігаються з офіційною позицією уряду США. \ Supported by the Media Development Fund of the U.S.Embassy in Ukraine. The views of the authors do not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Government.

17 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Wow! Finally I got a weblog from where I be capable of really obtain helpful data concerning my study and knowledge.

June 3, 2019 @ 21:29

2. wrote:
I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come
across a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit
the nail on the head. The issue is something which not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
I'm very happy that I found this during my search for something regarding this.

June 6, 2019 @ 21:29

3. wrote:
Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Thanks natalielise plenty of
fish

August 1, 2019 @ 21:29

4. wrote:
Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the challenges.

It was definitely informative. Your website is very helpful.
Many thanks for sharing!

September 5, 2019 @ 21:29

5. wrote:
I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.

Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this information for my mission.

September 18, 2019 @ 21:29

6. wrote:
Hi there, I do think your site might be having web browser compatibility problems.
Whenever I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in IE, it has some overlapping issues.

I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that,
great website!

September 25, 2019 @ 21:29

7. wrote:
What i don't realize is actually how you are no longer really a lot more well-preferred
than you might be right now. You're very intelligent.

You recognize therefore considerably in the case of this topic, produced me in my view consider it
from a lot of numerous angles. Its like men and women aren't fascinated until it's something to do with Lady gaga!
Your individual stuffs outstanding. Always handle it up!

October 25, 2019 @ 21:29

8. wrote:
I believe what you said was very reasonable. However, what about
this? what if you typed a catchier title? I ain't saying your information isn't solid,
however what if you added something that grabbed people's attention?
I mean Підсилення голосів громад:
Кропивницький навчався працювати
з відео | kirovohradpressclub is kinda boring.
You could peek at Yahoo's front page and note
how they write post titles to get viewers to open the links.
You might add a related video or a related pic or two to get readers excited about what you've got to say.

Just my opinion, it could make your posts a little livelier.

October 28, 2019 @ 21:29

9. wrote:
Hurrah! After all I got a blog from where I can genuinely obtain helpful facts regarding my study and knowledge.

November 13, 2019 @ 21:29

10. wrote:
This paragraph offers clear idea designed for the new visitors of blogging, that truly how to do blogging.

November 19, 2019 @ 21:29

11. wrote:
No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she
desires to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained
over here.

November 24, 2019 @ 21:29

12. wrote:
Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would
be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward
to new posts.

November 28, 2019 @ 21:29

13. wrote:
I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog.

Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog
like this one these days.

December 2, 2019 @ 21:29

14. wrote:
Attractive component to content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and
in accession capital to say that I get actually loved account your blog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing for your feeds or even I success
you get entry to consistently fast.

December 10, 2019 @ 21:29

15. wrote:
I like what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.

December 19, 2019 @ 21:29

16. wrote:
This site was... how do you say it? Relevant!!
Finally I have found something which helped me.
Many thanks!

January 2, 2020 @ 21:29

17. wrote:
Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to
assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.

Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

February 20, 2020 @ 21:29

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.